The Ways On How To Sell Your Own Music On iTunes
iTunes is probably one of the best venues for aspiring music artists to be known. Because iTunes has millions of subscribers, the chances of having your own created music to be heard and sold is higher as compared to other venues where you can upload and sell your music.
If you are on the lookout for the best platforms where you can start selling your music, visit iTunes. It only takes a while for your music to be listened to, knowing that the iTunes is one of the most used music sources of millions of people around the world. And if you know that your creation has a potential to sell, iTunes can be your way of being known in the music industry in no time.
It is fun and easy to sell your own music in iTunes. You just have to set up an account at the website, and make sure that you own the entire copyright of the music that you wanted to sell. Below are the steps on how to sell your music on iTunes.
Steps To Sell Music On iTunes
1. Obtain a UPC or a Universal Product Code. This code is required if you want to sell music using the website.
2. Look for the link that says “Nimbit” and click it.
3. Look for the link that says “Join now” and click it.
4. Proceed with the setting up of your seller account.
5. Choose “Artist Sources” from the tab menu.
6. Choose “Digital Distribution” from the drop down list.
7. Proceed and follow the next steps where you will be asked to input the necessary details about you and your music.
8. Get iTunes for your laptop or computer.
9. If your computer needs to be restarted to update the settings, you may need to do so.
10. Click on the iTunes icon that you will see on your computer. This will continue the set up of your account.
11. Choose “Tools”
12. Choose “Options”
13. Wait for the “Create an Account” window and proceed to entering your personal info
14. Upload your own music in your account. (Make sure that you own the full copyrights of your music)
15. Choose “File”
16. Choose “Import to library”
17. Highlight the songs that you want to sell by holding on the CTRL key on your keyboard.
18. Transfer the songs to the MP3 Music store by pressing the right click button of your mouse.
These are the different steps on how to sell your own music using the iTunes website. In order for you to see great results in selling, make sure that your music is created with high quality. Remember, no one will buy your music if it is not mastered digitally and if it sounds crappy or mixed up. Listen to your music first before uploading it and making it available to the market. Doing this will not only improve your sales, but will also give points to your credibility as a music artist. Think you’ve got what it takes? Get your music noticed on some of the top 5 music websites.
Powered by Facebook Comments